Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Just to say

I went to WLS from aug 24-26 and i was not blown off but it was a better weekend than the first one for me.

I felt wiser, calmer and more certain of what i wanted to do in the business and find out from my leader how to get about to doing it

Its really simple, in order to lead, you have to learn to follow first.

after enduring the tirade of "scoldings" by peter cox from the magnificent cds that i've been listening to. I have made a few decisions in my life.

I'll start by eliminating all the unneccessary clutter from my life
it begins with organising my table, my work, my fyp, cutting off one tuition from two.

Learning to prioritise what i hold dear. The criteria was really simple, is what i am doing now bringing me closer to what i want in future??

with that in mind, i sat down and asked myself. I have a few answers..

1)my family
2)my family
3)my family

the rest down the list boils down to voluntary projects and material needs.

for now, number 4 goes to

4) health

i am going to undertake this health program that will tweak my health and weight issues to a manageable equilimbrium. The weight i hold will not rebound like a rubber band unlike the previous times. I was awed by the presentation i saw, and once again, it was simple in execution ... you eat 11 meals a day, this will essentially alert your mind that you are not hungry. this is crucial as the hunger stimulus instructs your mind to store fats from carbohydrates. This is the backup plan the body has for you in the name of survival ( considering how difficult and impossible for us to get food at any point of time in the day or night ) This stimulus is like a worrisome mom on her preschool kid.. just ain't important anymore.

It is a 30 day cycle and when i succeed, i will definitely share my success formula with all who wants to be helped.

I read a couple of books over this few days that passed, Questions are Answers by Allan Pease and Quick Emotional Help Book by two brilliant phd brainiacs. I found out i have high EQ from an online test which are at the most, a good guideline than a reveal all. I realise that even with the information i gleaned from the book. The only way i can assimilate it into my system is to practice it on a daily basis. Apply what you read, correct what was wrong whilst practice makes perfect.

During a meeting with Casey, i felt one step closer to my personality grooming goals.
It was great to meet him because i realise he's still one of the person i respect the most.
The unwavering soul. he who lives by righteousness doesn't step far from the light and trounces the shadows of the dark. A elder brother indeed.

Despite his honest opinions, i believe the business will help achieve his dreams and goals just like how i believe that everyone will embrace this concept as its sole aim to help yourself through helping others.

New doubts surface to be crushed by facts not perception (Martin Chung)

Its an opportunity that's being provided whereby we are on trial rather than the system that has worked for millions and millions before me.

You are your only wall, any excuse you throw is just blaming others for your own mistakes.

I read on the papers, a wife got to the living room only to find her jobless husband lying on the couch. she Urges him on : Why not you get up and find a job? Husband replies blatantly : Do not talk to the leader of the largest nation in the world! Can you guess what nation this is???


PROCRASTINATION


it has buried man's hope and enslaved him onto a lifetime of drudgery, IS IT FAIR?
we embrace our books seeking an answer to our problems, modern society made it a problem of cash, its the lack of it that makes it a problem.
We fear the handcuffs of poverty, the talk behind our backs, the pressure to conform and find a better job, the "If everyone is doing it, why not you?" mentality which permeates across every strata of the nation, crippling the desire of all ambitious souls. We had a Dream, to some, Dreams.

Why stop dreaming now?

You have the power to change things, break the cycle, forge new gears and create your lean mean DREAM machine.

The vehicles are parked right outside your door, you can see it everyday and you summon negative thoughts of it every single hour.

the thing is , once you step over, you are a champion, no longer a victim,
you start to walk against the tide, its tiring i know, everyone is walking back,
they see a tsunami ahead, all you see is a pipeline to burn a trail across.

IT IS THERE, that hollow calm safe tunnel of hope amidst all the turbulence,

You have many choices, make the tough one so that you have all the time to contemplate the easy ones in future.

more importantly,
YOU ARE NOT ALONE, WINNERS FROM THE PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE are CHEERING YOU ON.

just one more step, buddy, great, another one, and another one and another one.

if you see the future you cheering you on, would you stop and shoot yourself in the foot by giving up, its too tough, why not take it easy, if you must walk across a bed of cactus, would you rather experience the first prick and you retreat or endure it, grimace all you want, but you still endure coz you know the moment you cross, its an oasis waiting for you there

I don't know about you guys, i just saw my oasis

and that's where i am heading!

No comments: